We run a variety of events throughout the year! If you are looking to experience nature first-hand, gain confidence in the outdoors, and meet like-minded friends - we hope to have you join us! Our events aim to cater to a range of levels, from beginner to more adventure-seeking, from social to adventurous.
All events require pre-registration. Members receive early notification of upcoming events including registration links, as well as discounts and other perks. Be the first to know & register for available spots via our Membership program!
The list below including dates are subject to change. Final details are coordinated via emails to registered participants.
- Read our FAQ page here
Backcountry Women activities will require you to complete a waiver form prior to joining an activity. If you've never signed one electronically - Review and sign the waiver here! We'll keep in on record for future activities you join.
We also encourage all participants to familiarize themselves with Leave No Trace principles prior to joining.
- November 2 - Winter survival fire & shelter building (Spruce Woods Provincial Park) [Register Here]
- November 5 - Film night: REEL ROCK 14 - Presented by the ACC-Manitoba
Come to our table and say hi!
- November 13 - Climb Night [Register Here]
- November 16 - Hike and Gourmet S’mores at Birds Hill [Register Here]
- November 19 - Weatherproofing Your Winter [Register Here]
Coming soon! Mark Your Calendar.
- December 7 - Snow Much Fun Getaway (because you DESERVE a day of play before the holiday season!)
- December 8 - Assiniboine Forest hike
- December 11 - Climb Night
- December 15 - Break from Holiday Mayhem hike/snowshoe
- January 7 - Members Meetup!
- January 19 - Pine Point Rapids (snowshoe/hike)
- January 28 - Cross country ski at Kildonan Park
- We're working hard on upcoming plans. More to be announced! Stay informed and have the opportunity to register first via our Membership program.