Here's what we've been up to in the past!
February 2019 events
- Feb 2, 2019 - Banff Mountain Film Festival
- Feb 13, 2019 - “Galentine’s” Skate & Ski at K.P.
- Feb 23, 2019 - Snowshoe/winter hike
- Feb 24, 2019 - (Fat) Bike n Brews
- Feb 28, 2019 - Escaladies Night Ice Tower Climb
March 2019 events
- March 3, 2019 – Birds Hill guided snowshoe (snowshoes provided) with bonfire to follow
- March 10, 2019 - Birds Hill cross country ski
- March 12, 2019 – Backcountry Food Dehydrating with Professional Home Economist Getty Stewart
- April 5, 2019 - Gear sale/swap
- April 18, 2019 - Birds Hill bike ride gathering (pavement)
- April 24, 2019 - Women's Climb Night - beginner friendly!
- Backcountry Intro/Overnight trip
- May 23, 2019 - The Tenderfoot Hiker and the Ten Essentials - prep for the upcoming hiking season with this informative hands-on session!
- May 29, 2019 - Women's Climb Night (always beginner friendly!)
- May 30, 2019 - Mountain Bike Ride @ Birds Hill
- June 1, 2019 - Spruce Woods: Devils Punchbowl and Spirit Sands guided hike (Parks Interpreter)
- June 18, 2019 - Backcountry Essentials hosted by Wilderness Supply. Includes info and tips on packing and organizing your bag for the backcountry, information on items to take, and a Q & A session.
- June 22, 2019 - hike in the Whiteshell (Centennial Trail)
- June 26, 2019 - Paddle kickoff! with Prairie Paddlers. A few paddle boards will be available to rent, or you can bring your own!
- July 11, 2019 - Birds Hill hike - Aspen and Bluestem Loop Trail
- July 13 & 14, 2019 - Women's Stand Up Paddleboard clinics (one hour slots).
- July 17, 2019 - Women's Climb Night
- July 19 - 21, 2019 - Caddy Lake trip & Mantario section hike
- July 29, 2019 - Backcountry Women Members' Paddle Nights with Prairie Paddlers.